FRAOCH PRIVACY POLICIES
We care about your privacy, and we know you do too. We at Fraoch ensure that our security personnel and office staff are trained and briefed to ensure the privacy of our customers and employees. Check out our privacy policies for more information about how Fraoch Scotland Limited uses, stores, and protects your personal data.
Our Policies Are Changing
EFFECTIVE MAY 25, 2018
We updated our privacy policies to include additional information required under applicable data protection regulations - including the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - such as the following:
- Why we process personal data
- Legal grounds for processing personal data
- European Union user rights under the GDPR and how to exercise them
- Contact information for Fraoch data controllers
- Contact information for the Fraoch data protection officer.