WHAT IS SMARTWATER?
SmartWater is a sophisticated security system that protects property, deters thieves and helps the police to convict criminals. It can be directly applied to valuables or it can be used to spray criminals committing a crime.
SmartWater contains a unique forensic code that is registered to an address or location. Anything marked can be traced back to where it came from, allowing the police to identify stolen property and link criminals to crime scenes. SmartWater is almost invisible in natural light but glows brightly under ultraviolet (UV) light.
WHERE IS SMARTWATER USED?
• Homes use SmartWater to protect electrical goods, jewellery and other valuables.
• Many businesses protect IT equipment, infrastructure and tools.
• Shops and banks use it to deter robberies.
• Railways are marking trackside cable.
• Cars, vans, bikes, boats, and other vehicles can all use SmartWater.
• Farms are protecting tractors, machinery and stone.
• Many schools protect their IT and sports equipment.
• Utility firms apply SmartWater to metals and cables.
• Thousands of Churches use SmartWater on lead roofing.
• Many Cash-in-transit cashboxes are fitted with SmartWater.
• Rural communities are protecting stoneware, including paving and dry stone walls.
WHY DO CRIMINALS AVOID SMARTWATER?
If a criminal is marked with SmartWater or caught with SmartWater-marked property, they face an increased risk of prosecution. SmartWater has helped to convict hundreds of criminals and has a 100% conviction rate. Police Forces nationwide, along with many second hand dealers, scrap merchants and recyclers are all looking for SmartWater.